DOMA Trading is fortunate to carry a line of designs by Sonja Jurković, which we are currently offering printed on throw pillows. Inspired by historical and traditional objects from around the world, and drawing on her education in industrial design in Italy, Sonja uses her own unique style to create new works of art that can be enjoyed every day.
For the floral decoration of the TAISHŌ pillow, Sonja was inspired by a hair comb made during the famous Japanese Taishō art period, from 1912 to 1926. / “Za cvijetnu dekoraciju Taishō jastuka inspirirao me je češalj za kosu izrađen u poznatoj art Taishō eri, 1912–1926.”
Colors include white and golden brown on black, with a golden brown border on the back.
NEW! We have upgraded our pillow cases to a premium 100% pre-shrunk polyester fabric with a beautiful high-end linen feel—at no extra charge to you!
• Designed by Sonja Jurković in Opatija, Croatia
• 18"x18" indoor throw pillow (approx. 16”x16” when fully stuffed)
• Different designs on front and back
• Hidden black zipper
• Premium 100% polyester linen texture pillow case (machine washable)
• Shape-retaining 100% polyester insert included (handwash only)
These printed, hand-sewn pillows are custom-made for you when you order and will ship separately from other products. US orders are made in the US or Mexico and shipped from the US; other orders may print and ship from Latvia, EU.