Artist Sonja Jurković found inspiration for this design from Lepoglava lace, one of three traditional laces practiced in Croatia since the 1800's. All three styles are listed on UNESCO's Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity. Sonja is an avid music lover, and feels Lepoglava lace is beautiful like a Symphony.
DOMA Trading is fortunate to carry a line of designs by Sonja, which we are currently offering printed on throw pillows. Inspired by historical and traditional objects from around the world, and drawing on her education in industrial design in Italy, Sonja uses her own unique style to create new works of art that can be enjoyed every day.
NEW! We have upgraded our pillow cases to a premium 100% pre-shrunk polyester fabric with a beautiful high-end linen feel—at no extra charge to you!
Colors are soft blue with white on the front, and soft blue on the back.
• Designed by Sonja Jurković in Opatija, Croatia
• 18"x18" indoor throw pillow (approx. 16”x16” when fully stuffed)
• Design on front, solid matching color on back
• Hidden white zipper
• Premium 100% polyester linen texture pillow case (machine washable)
• Shape-retaining 100% polyester insert included (handwash only)
These printed, hand-sewn pillows are custom-made for you when you order and will ship separately from other products. US orders are made in the US or Mexico and shipped from the US; other orders may print and ship from Latvia, EU.